Monday, January 27, 2014

An Awakening For Me On Monday !

An Awakening for me on Monday !....Oh, it's one of those days where sometimes I walk around with my head up in the sky...and then the sky falls..

Morning for me was an iffy...I mean it started off gloomy and then sort of just hung in there..got my Chicken on early for the Critters and got that done..and I wanted to go to Walmart and Lowe's but never got there..:(

Most of my day was cleaning up messes and attempting to salvage some things I needed to get repaired..then my bottom dropped out..yeah it was not a good day in the end..

I don't know why I don't ever learn how you can get doooped (my spelling) and I shouldn't let it hit me so hard cause most is so superficial ...sucks but I'll get myself out of it as I have often done in the past..

So glad hubby will be down in 2 weeks I need that visit..I'll feel better for sure..and so will the critters too..

Not much on TV so I wandered the internet and that got boring too..so here I am now done with the mess in the kitchen..got Ms Shug put up..she is such a blast..and Ms Reba and Mister Zeke are already in bed..I'm next..!

So with that those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

Yes, short and sweet..over and out :)

1 comment:

  1. What happened Zee? How did you get "dooped"? I am now worried about you.

    ReplyDelete