Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Wasn't Bad At ALL

Monday wasn't bad at all.. I mean I woke up at 2am then turned over and went back to sleep...which by the way I don't always do...but this time I was color me Sleeping !!!

Woke up at 6am with the door bell sound...that was my Iphone letting me know it was pill time for Zeke..hahaha..so up I got and on I went about my business..I was so good I even did up the ButterNut Squash I've been procrastinating about...but I got er done..so now I have the Yukon Gold Potatoes to do tomorrow and then I can take a break..cause in 10 days I'll be doing up Critter food...OH MY STARS !

Most of the day I did some rooting...lol.. I was looking through my boxes of "stuff" and I realized I hadn't called my brother...today was his 73rd birthday and also my darling Ms Abby's too... I sure do miss her still..

Later I got a text message from a nice gal that was looking for a pup for me and she said, "There was a litter born today, and was I still interested.."  You Betcha and we'll see how this pans out.. I believe she said they were all females..

So my day was kind of a mix and match kind of event...I watched those piggy Black Birds eat all my bird seed and chase my other birds away..darn that ticks me off..this is the first year I've had these..I sure wish they'd find another roost.

Now I'm ready for bed as my day was sort of mundane..and I'm really sleeping..so on with tomorrow Lord Willin and again..Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment