Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It Snowed In Florida On Wednesday !

It Snowed in Florida on Wednesday !  Sure did !!!!...Pensacola and Tallahassee  WOW..and we in Central Florida have had freezing rain..bitter cold ..damp and let me under the covers kind of day...

Ok, ok..so you want Frozen Orange Juice you got it right from the Trees ...OMG..I have my blankie on my legs and my sweat shirt on and long flannel pants and most the day I played with my knitting..Yes, that Mobious pattern ..finally got it down pat..and almost finished my Cowl..:)

Morning was bitter chilly and Ms Reba wasn't going out today so I got the piddle pads out as she does wear a diaper and let's me know she wants to be changed too..OH YEAH...she is very good about that..even Ms Shug let's me know as well..(imagine barking dawg and barking bird together in harmony)...it's been that kind of day.

So I learned a few new tricks with knitting and mostly snuggled up on the couch/chair doing patterns and then learning to cast off Mobiously with this long long round needle..

Also picked out my yarn for all those blankets I pledged to make and a few different patterns..even got a box that I'm going to be using for them to be shipped in.. felt good about that.. I mean knowing they are going to people who are in need..then I looked up a few little cute things to make or learn how..

Tomorrow is craft day but I'm not sure we're going to have it..depends on the weather.. there is a few things I want to learn how to do..or better yet be able to read the pattern to make them...it's kind of in strange pictures..LOL  wish they'd just do the abbreviations made life simple but they have to get more technical..boooooooooo !

So that's my day today and watched American Idol as I knitted and again they put through almost all that we saw..gonna be a lot of let downs..shame on them !

Ok, so that's it for now..gonna hit that warm bed cause that electric blanket is ON !  Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment