Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Wednesday

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah Wednesday....it's too dang cold to even think it's Florida.. I mean let's get serious..and I head on the news this morning it's even gonna be colder tomorrow...HOLY CRAP !

Woke up and I didn't even want to go out the door.. but I had no choice..Me and Mister Zeke flew in and out quickly and then under cover on the couch..I mean to tell you watching the news and seeing my home area covered with that white stuff OUCH..and hearing my hubby at 4:30am as he was getting dressed to snow blow the walk way..so he could get out and get to work..OMG..even made me more colder brrrrrrrrrr

My critters were not willing to even move much at all..it was about 10am when they finally came to their senses, we have to eat LOL..even Ms Shug was a little bit on the slow side..when I opened her cover to look at her she was tucked up in her top perch and just gave me the look and did say, "Hello" but I bet she ment, "Get Lost"..hahaha

Most of my day was slow moving cause my blood just wasn't flowing hahaha..I don't do well in the cold as you can tell..and heaven help me tomorrow..well I'll take that one step at a time..

Come lunch time the sun was helping some...and I basked in it through the windows...boy for just a short moment it felt pretty good..but was short...too short.

Took Zeke with me as I drove to the mailbox...expecting a few things in and so far no show...as but I did get my Yellow Christmas Cactus and that I'm excited about..so that made up for it..

Tonight watched American Idol some good ones but they seem to be passing everyone..ouch just listing to the new..in the low 20's for tomorrow morning. My electric blanket is on getting my bed toasty cause ya know I'm soon to make a nose dive right under..

So with that..Safe Travels to those on the move and as always..God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment