Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another Cold Sunday

Another Cold Sunday...I'll say ..woke up to 32 here in sunny Florida...OMG..and I heard on the news another cold blast is gonna hit us on Tuesday...HEY WE IS SOUTH...!

Morning for me was dragging as it was just too cold for me bones to wanna move and even Mister Zeke wasn't anxious to go out that door..so we all snuggled in until a little past day break and then we weather the wind and cold...brrrrrrr.

So that set my goal for today...Not going out didn't need anything that important and I had to do up some potatoes for the critters and got that job done and that was my big event...was gonna make an Apple Cinnamon Bread and just plain ole desided I was gonna sit and just watch the birds and then some TV..a couple of football games..:)

Watched the Bronco's win over N E Patriots..good game and then now I'm watching the Sea Hawks win over the 49ers..oh my... but a good game never the less.

Turned on my Electric Blanket..and see my Critters all got their spaces..mmm will have to move one big guy..LOL  so this is short and sweet and I'm just so ready to say...."happy trails"... those traveling stay safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment