Thursday, January 16, 2014

Woo Hoo ! On Thursday :)~

Woo Hoo ! On Thursday :)~   The package finally arrived and my Niece and her Hubby loved it.. it matched their couch color...How's that for not even seeing their furniture...I'm just so relieved the package wasn't lost..

Morning for me was an OVER SLEEP ...yes, I woke up with Ms Reba at 2am and then went back to bed and before I knew it Mister Zeke was in my face.. I opened my eyes and low and behold it was 6:45am..OH !!!!!

Got up (now I can't jump out of bed or I'd hit the floor cause my bed is low) and made a dash down the hallway and grabbed the pills..everyone got theirs including ME ....hahaha

Then next it was the phone ringing ..hubby was getting up and the race is on..Ms Shug probably was wondering where I was...You Who.. I'm here just running a little behind schedule.. I'll say...:)

By the time I got caught up I was behind again..had to get my coffee pot going cause my brain just doesn't get the message and it was TRASH day and wouldn't you know it that truck was outside at 8am and normally it's close to noon...ok so you're gonna give me more problems..but I made it just as they entered the cul de sac...HELLO THERE !

After my mad dash I had to catch my breath and fall back down..this was just too much for me.. I could feel my heart pounding hard...so I started to just slow down and figure what I needed to get done .

Ms Reba is having those kind of strange wake ups and I am getting a little more jumpy that I like..I do realize her age and anything is likely to happen. A little later on she seemed to snap out of it and was a little more up and about.

I also decided not to fill my big bird feeder to see if I could get rid of those dang pig birds..the nasty fighters ..those black birds and I saw them fly in and out a few time to check the feeder then jump over to the small one and couldn't get anything from that..ah but I did see my cardinals come back to the small feeder so hopefully I get rid of those other birds..cause I feel really bad I'm not able to feed my birds.. saw the woodpecker come too but couldn't get any food..that made me feel bad..

Later tonight I watched American Idol...tonight was much better than last night several I really did like ..this should be some good talent coming up...but lots of disappointments is gonna happen..too many going to Hollywood .

Have to go into Leesburg tomorrow for my blood work so that means fasting and then on the way home I'll stop at Publix..made my list what I get from there and then I will pick up a breakfast/lunch cause ya know I'll be hungry..LOL coffee coming along with me..:)

So with that.. I've got my electric blanket on and I'm ready for bed..Please Ms Reba sleep through the night peacefully..and for those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment