Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It Doesn't Stop Even On Tuesday

It Doesn't Stop Even On Tuesday....well, woke up and thanked the Good Lord I made it through another day ..so I thought to myself..things can't be that bad..you're breathing, your bills are paid and you have food in the frig..so get off your butt and just let chit go...

I was ok and started the rest of my day..got a few things done made my trip to Walmart and Lowes..got a few things in for the carport and for my plants and I was doing ok..even got my knitting needles in..for the Mobious pattern I'm attempting to learn..

Went out in the yard to fill up the small hopper with bird seed and the "new" neighbor that was in Betsy's house came over to introduce himself..and it turns out he's not a relative (like the people had told me they bought the house so their families could come down and visit) he's renting the house for 6 months..that the people I met are from Canada and bought a couple house and rent them...???????

Ok, I must have looked shocked.. I mean why would those nice people make up a story.. if they didn't want to tell me they could have just not even said anything...HUH.. another doop in the process..

So I made small talk with the guy..he seems nice and at least he'll be there for 6mos..then as I go and get in my golf cart to head over to get mail.. I notice the other new neighbors have a sign in their window..For Sale and on the bottom in big bold red letters..SOLD..HUH????

They just bought that house maybe 6 months ago..What the ????  I called my other neighbor and asked her what was going on as she knew these people..and she explained they buy houses fix them up and sell them..but they told her they were gonna live in this one..so I guess they dooped her too ????

Now about my day...where do I begin and where do I end.What is it with people lately.. they claim to be a friend then leave you dangling on a string..or they just right out lie to ya..WHY???? Isn't there ever any feeling of being a decent human being ?  I mean I'm just kind of confused..

I do now know majority of the people you meet in these so called groups play these little games.."Who is the most popular, or who can tell the best story ".. Slowly but surely I'm starting to back away.. I guess I was just brought up differently and I'm too trusting.. If I tell you something, you can bet money on it that it's a fact.. I'm not into playing with people's minds or hearts..I take my friendships seriously ..maybe that's my problem.

Today was just another piece of icing on the cake for me..perhaps tomorrow I'll wake up and it will be all a dream..wouldn't that be nice..but don't think so.. However, I'll still go on and wade through that nonsense and hope that maybe someday ...ah but soon the hubby will be down and I'll get to enjoy the stories he'll have for me..and I get to have him run errands..LOL..Now that's a big help..

Watched the Biggest Loser and I am so happy to see those people go on and become healthier and happier in their lives..they worked so hard and to have another chance in their lives..Amazing..God Bless Them...and for those that are traveling Stay Safe and God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment