Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wake Me It's Saturday

Wake Me, It's Saturday...can't believe it .. I mean I got up and for the first time in awhile it wasn't freezing...and the day turned out really nice..

Got out of bed and put my pot of coffee on and turned on the TV to listen to the news and it's was going to be not a bad day..no freezing temps..Alright..got the critters done and I had to make a few stops .

Went to CVS for my Life Pills and Zeke's as well..then on to Winn Dixie for a few goodies..then hopped by John's to pick up the package he got for me..then my big treat was a Hardee's Burger..gawd they are good.

Home I went and then put all my stuff away and just plopped on the couch the door was open and I was enjoying the warm air and moved my plants from under the sheets..I could hear them saying "Aaah"..yeah, they did need the warm sun too....guess you might say, "We is lovin this warm day and sunshine..come on Vitamin D"

I didn't bother making dinner as I was stuffed from lunch so just had a hot cocoa and the evening rolled in and the chill was beginning..I didn't cover my plants as it's not going to be that cold for the next few days..but put your brakes on..it's diving on Tues till at least Friday Crappola.

Holly came over to invite me to dinner on Sunday but being I feel a little sniffy, I had to decline cause Val is having surgery on Tuesday and I didn't want to take any chances...so we'll do it next Sunday instead..

Not much on TV...so I watched a rerun..and had Ms Shug out..she's so neat ..she was sitting on the couch with me..just nestled up and wanting lots of attention..and I was giving it too..she's got me trained..but she's so neat to work with..

Now I'm ready for bed..as tomorrow is the sorting of the pills of life again and it's Sunday too..woo hoo...making BBQ chicken for dinner..that's what I went into Winn Dixie for...oh and soon Hubby will be here..he's flying in on Feb 7th..gonna start on count down ...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment