Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another Chilly Thursday Yucko

Another Chilly Thursday Yucko...and again I'm only sleeping 2hours and waking up but going back to sleep..and then up at 4am..what's wrong with this picture..

I think it might be cause Zeke is getting on and off the bed..maybe..but when I got up this morning that big boy had his head on the pillow right on my other side..LOL... I mean this is so unlike him..but he was liking that electric blanket..that dawg ain't no fool..:)

Got the trash out at 7:30am as today we have two trash trucks..one for limbs and cuttings and the other for the "good stuff"..so I heard the truck coming and never really sure which one it's gonna be for..so I made sure I was out there..and nope it was for the limbs..ok, no biggy so that means any other stuff I have that needs to go out I've got time..

I walk back in the house and I see these big arse bird....(vultures) swooping down on my trash....What the ???????  I go back out and those buggers were attacking the plastic bag..trying to rip into it...HUH????  OMG they is ugly and big...I got up to them and yelled..didn't think they'd attack..hahaha...but if they had.. I'm telling ya right now I would have doooo dooood..LOL..

Had to go out and put another bag over it and keep banging a pan to keep them away till finally they left..perhaps this cold weather is making them desperate ?  dunno but man I sure hope I don't dream of those things !!!

Got my other two new cactus today ..so I'll have to repot them when it's warmer but as for now they'll stay in what they came in..but so anxious to see when they bloom...I've collecting many different colors .. I love them cause they are really easy to take care of..and so rewarding to see when they are in bloom.

Most of the day, because of being so cold I just snuggled up on the couch with me blankie..I can't move much at all when it's cold..my knees and legs ache really bad...so me and the critters just took a Us day ...

Ah but I did get a picture of my little sweet girl that will be coming to us when she's 8 weeks old..and boy she's precious..love this little sweet look ..reminds me of my Abby..I surely miss that gal...and Joesph..he's still a heartbreaker for me..

Tonight watched American Idol...I just don't get it..they keep passing just about all we see..hate to see that cause so many are gonna have big let downs..and that's sad...oh well it makes the show I guess..

Now I'm ready for bed..Electric blanket on and tomorrow is gonna be another really cold start..Ouch this is just awful..but at least no snow..however these cold temps they could have snow !!!

So with that..those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

Psst..here's our little Miss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment