Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oh It's Only Saturday

Oh it's only Saturday.. I'm so confused LOL..these holidays do this too me.. I mean being I heard all the sales on Thursday then Black Friday I done plum forgot about Saturday..How could I ??????

Easy, Ms Reba done had my butt up early again and boy does that play numbers on this bean..I mean I'm not sure if I'm coming or going or did I sleep past a day ?????  well that's how it was for me..but I did get laundry done and even folded put away..OMG  I can't stand myself..LOL

Today though I did really very little...I mean my brain was foggy but I did manage to start another (oh yeah) blankie and got 30 rows done already..this pattern goes really quickly and it's not like I'm just sitting in my chair..although to tell the honest truth when I sat in that blessed chair I fell asleep..OH YEAH...I leaned back put my feet up and it was toodles to all coming or going .

Hubby was busy back home..even went to Sam's club and brought a list.. I'm so proud of that man..and then did his chore and even worked outside awhile picking up limbs..came back in and told me "he celebrated Thanksgiving all over again"..hahaha.. with his left overs and even froze then vacuum sealed it..

See I keep teaching him methods to cut it short for himself and that's a good thing Hahaha..Ok Martha I hear ya.. but I'm really trying to help in make life easy for himself and if something should happen to me (which I do believe I'll be the first to hit the skyway) he'll be able to handle it all..without disasters.

Now I have to teach him how to do the critter food..LOL  he's got the chopping down pat just next the rice and all the good stuff..he's coming along LOL..He always complains but finally I'm winning  LOL

Tonight I just played with Ms Shug and trying to teach her new tricks..she's a little brat some days but boy is she getting so loving..she loves to cuddle..but then loves to snap my barrette..the bugger .

I hear Zeke snoring so it's that time for us all...hope all that is traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment