Thursday, November 7, 2013

Treading Nicely on Thursday

Treading Nicely on Thursday... I sure was.. most of my day was a smooth sailing if I say so myself.. did the normal routine and then made a few changes in my schedule for the up and coming visits and that was the extent of my day..

Amazing..sure was I mean it all seem to just fall together and that for me doesn't always happen LOL...so most my day I took it easy and worked on that baby blanket..if this keeps up I might have to start taking count hahaha.

Did an upgrade on my computer and crossed my fingers ...been there done that..but it was one of those.. HAD TOO !!!...don't ever understand if things work well why don't they leave them alone ?????

Tonight watched the Voice and also X factor..well I taped one and watched one then after one was over switched and watched..just love them talent shows.. I mean I'm so impressed with these young ones coming on so strong and there voices are so developed..

That's about it for my entry for today..Making note to one's self..What ever I did to make these last few days smooth..keep practicing cause it's sure bliss..hmm perhaps Murphy done bit the bullet hahaha

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment