Monday, November 25, 2013

Ah Up and At em' on Monday

Ah up and at em' on Monday... and I was up early and as soon as I got me critters all taken care of I was out the door ....Why? cause I was out of Egg Nog..my only treat that I so enjoy and I hurried cause I knew for sure there'd be no more...LOL  You know this week being Turkey Day...

I'm so proud of myself I only went for a few things and that's all I did get but I did treat myself to a Hardee's burger..oh yeah !  I haven't had one since I've been here so this was truly a treat I didn't have to cook  hahaha..

Got back and yes, I saved some French fries for Ms Reba..as she always has her left over breakfast for lunch..it's been a thing with her.. I put it in the frig cause she really is not a breakfast eater more a picker but come noon time she is sounding off for lunch..so I heat it up and add a few extra goodies..and she licks the plate almost clean ...but Mr Zeke comes in and does the clean up..he's taken over Ms Abby's spot.

Later on I sat back and yep, went to work on another blanket..didn't even want to mention it but it's sure is pretty I'll post a picture (now you know I will) when this one is completed...

Watched the Voice tonight and I have two favorites one from Adam's team the lad sang an Etta James song  "At Last" and then the young girl from Christina's team..she's really really good..oh wait.. I also like the other lad that sang the Queen song.. yeah you can tell I'm tired can't remember names places or things LOL..wait that's Senior moments hahaha

So now I hear we are in for some nasty weather ..oh brother..sure hope no major problems you all know how I'm not wild about this..and looks like I might finish that blanket as I won't be able to sleep and I'll be watching the weather on my computer cause I'll lose satellite for sure..

Any way, those traveling anchor down some where till this bad weather passes you and Stay Safe...as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment