Thursday, November 21, 2013

Out and About on Thursday HA!

Out and About on Thursday HA!  My morning was "el stinko" as I woke up at 2:45am and been not able to go back to sleep so I went into the living room and in my "crocheting chair"  I worked on the next baby blanket and I must have been on full speed ahead cause I only have about 25 more rows and it's completed..I'm shocked..but that corner2corner pattern does go quickly..

After I chatted with hubby (7am) I started getting the critters out and cleaned Ms Shug's cage then on to feeding everyone.. and I was out the door by 9:30am.

Stopped at CVS and yeah team my scripts were ready and then hopped over to Winne Dixie and picked up a few things for Shug and US...then went and filled my car with gas.. Now I want you to know just the other day when I was in town gas was 3:159..and because I was going to fill up today it was 3.259...HELLO...10 cents in a day ????? I'm so lucky.

Headed back home and gave Ms Shug her treat..a chicken bone..hahaha.. I had chicken thighs cooked and I give her a little chicken with the bone..she gnaws away ..she was a happy Bird Dawg cause she done barked for her din din hahaha.

Put everything away and forgot to pick up boxes to ship the rest of the stuff I'm making to send back home..so I'll make another trip in a day or two when the next one is ready to depart Florida :)

Oh, Egg Nog is now back on the shelves..oh yeah and yep I did get two bottles of it...it's my treat and sometimes I put it in my ice cream maker and make egg nog ice cream..it's really good..

Watched the Big Bang Theory. I really enjoy that humor..I did sneak a peak and saw my favorite singer got the boot..so so much for X factor..that Cohen girl was a good singer but what songs they had her sing...like I said before..."they need to let these people sing their own tunes"

Now I'm ready for bed..so ready and I hope I sleep through till at least 5:30am would be might fine...with that .. Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment