Saturday, November 16, 2013

Right Between the Eyes Rolls in Saturday

Right between the eyes rolls in Saturday... and I was sure ready for another day off..although it was gloomy again but I wasn't going anywhere nor was I having company..it was gonna be MY DAY and maybe even finish that edging on that baby blanket..

Morning for me was another early wake up.. What gives 3:30am it not my kind of thing but up I was ..making that visit to the Latreen ..and then back to bed I was determined not to stay up.... and I made it to at least 5:30 am woo hoo..

Strolled on down the hall way like I hadn't a care in the world and fumbled for the switch to turn on the light..yeah I needed to find my glasses LOL..got out the critter water and then got the pills ready as I heard Zeke following me.. he and I get our pills at the same time.." Me and My Dog we live in a Shoe"..LOL you all do remember that slogan for Buster Brown Shoes..boy that's dating me !

Got most my chores done and I decided I was gonna rest my brain and fingers including my little toe which by the way is kind of more like a Big Toe hahaha..but I just leaned back and took in the sights of the birds coming to the feeders and watching the New Neighbors that bought the Franklin's house clean up the limbs that fell from their tree..

Chatted with hubby off and on most of the day as he was in the same rut as I so we were like two peas in a pod..and then I know he took his nap cause I was just ready and willing to hit that couch..Yes, we were couch potatoes !!!

Tonight wasn't much happening and I watched a few HallMark movies and it's Christmas time on that network.. loved everyone I watched...and now I'm ready to hit that bed cause I'm tired from doing NUTTIN'

Those travelin Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment