Wednesday, November 13, 2013

To The Rice Fields on Wednesday

To the Rice Fields on Wednesday...and then some..yep, it was fix critter food and that I did..then arrange the freezer..oh yeah it was a work out day on Wednesday...even cleaned the Frig on Wednesday hahaha.. cause tomorrow is TRASH DAY...wooo hooo..

Morning for me was a little brisk and it was more like..keep undercover till the sun comes up..even Ms Shug agreed with that too..she wasn't that wild about looking out and her bottom of her feet were cold..poor babe..but she was so ready for her food..she was talkin up a storm..what I haven't a clue but can't wait till it all comes together...but it's something like this, "I'm hungry where's my fiddles"..hahaha

The rest of the day I just took it easy in fact I didn't even work on that baby blanket but I will tomorrow as I'd like to take it to the post office on Saturday along with those dish rags I've got done..

Tomorrow I've got to head into town Winne Dixie for just a few things and then home I is coming..and it's suppose to be another chilly morning so that will mean another late start...as I don't let Ms Reba out when it's really cold.. I've got those wee pads for her..being almost 18 it's a little rough on her..

Tonight watched the X factor and I have to say, "I didn't like it "  I think the music they choose for them is awful and all that crazy stuff behind them just doesn't make it for me..oh well.. but I did record Survivor so I'll watch that tomorrow..

So that's it for me today and another decent day..did get a few things done and that's a gooder !!!  Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

1 comment:

  1. Got to agree on the Xfactor!!! Poor song choices and over the top production. I'm still an American Idol fan where it seems.to be more about the singing! So when is the puppy coming to stay? :-)

    ReplyDelete