Monday, November 11, 2013

A busy and Fun Monday :)

A busy and fun Monday :).... My morning was a bit hectic as I was hurrying to get things ready for Monday afternoon.. my friends were coming over for dinner and I was sure anxious to hear all the "good stuff"..

I had made Italian Roast with roasted veggies..but first course was a little pasta then came the main coarse...then a salad (we Italians eat our salad last ) then with a pot of good coffee (perked I'll have you know )  I had made a tiramisu for dessert..

We all pushed ourselves away from the table and headed over to the couches.. yes, we fell out and laughed..then talked about the good ole days when we all were showing our dogs...and we just started laughing about the silly things that happened to us and the cranky arse judges ..oh yeah there were many of them too...hahaha

Later as they scraped themselves up and left I had the strangest feeling come over me.. how much I really missed all that and how now I'm settled into a slow paced routine...gawd some days ya win and some days you just kick it..

I did so much enjoy this day and I'll have a few more as they will be here one more week..their show is in Ocala next weekend and then they'll pack up and start heading back north...

They'll be doing the Turkey Cluster in Friendship, Md and that was always a fun show as we all would make our Thanksgiving dinner and pull it all together and toast all that came along..the good ole days for sure..

Now I'm back in the swing of getting all my mess cleared up and planning dinner on Friday night and I'll make a Lasagna so they can take most of it with them for on the road travels ..and I'll make up some banana, blueberry, walnut bread for their coffee time..

Watching the Voice tonight..and I think most of those have not had good songs to sing..it's been ok but not my favorite night for sure..Speaking of which.. All of you traveling Stay Safe and God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment