Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tag Along on Tuesday

Tag Along on Tuesday kind of day... mostly did what I had too... like clean the house ...feed the critters and even water the plants..yeah it was that kind of day..

Morning again for me was busy.. but got most of my work completed and even started another baby blanket...drum roll please..hahaha.. yeah it's again another blanket...and I've got 5 more to go..!

Afternoon dragged a bit but I got a visit from those long lost Sand Cranes..Hecliff and Gertrude came wandering through and even honked a few times..yep, I came to their rescue....fed them and on they went ..LOL

Evening was more or less hum drum as I was caught up in the battle of the fighting duo..Gawd help me..and this time I can't even explain what it was ...so I had to block their numbers for the night.. I needed the break !

Watched the Voice and we're getting down to the nitty gritty..however...I'm not even sure who I really like.. I mean it's all running together on me..

Did watch also The Biggest Loser and was happy no one went home..boy they are really doing great and I love when this one comes to the end as really they all are winners to lose all that huge amount of weight..YIKES !

Now it's bed time and I'm so ready...tomorrow I need to run into town and do the scripts, post office and Winne Dixie...another outing I don't know if I can stand it hahaha..

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All.....

No comments:

Post a Comment