Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Fun Day on Saturday

A Fun Day on Saturday (for a change) ... Got up a little early and realized we were going to have some rain so I needed to get Zeke at least out as Ms Reba could use the wee pads and that would be fine...

Zeke insisted upon me getting up even early..for why???? not really sure but he came and lay down by the couch and at 6:15am I had him out and no sooner did we get inside and the rains came...(did they ever)

Morning was a fast pace for me and I am still not able to find Zeke's leash.. I had to call Val and ask her where she put it..but unfortunately she doesn't remember..OUCH...oh well hopefully sooner or later it will show up.. but it's wild..

Right now Val seems to be having some difficulty with memory..so maybe she'll remember..other wise I'm gonna have to buy him one and it's a special Flexi for 200 lb weight capacity..

By about 11am I was through with my work and I had planned to go to lunch with Jane and off we went..to our favorite Perkins and did we ever pig out..LOL then we wandered to Petsmart..and I have to tell you they were having an adoption day and all the rescues in the area were there..

Did I see something I could take home...Absolutely there was one pup that was solid black and had long legs and big feet and long long ears..hahaha..yeppers he stole my heart but I had to resist.. I mean I had to be fair to my two back home..wasn't sure how Zeke would react and I know Ms Reba couldn't handle it right now..as she has enough to deal with Ms Shug.

Whom by the way has managed now (with clipped wings) jumps down on the floor and chases Ms Reba and even jumps up on the couch and right at Ms Reba's butt comes Ms Shugs beak...she's just too much..

I did manage to buy at Petsmart some goodies for Shug which she loves.. the Nutberries and I bought a variety pack..which I think I'll start feeding her along with the other veggies and fruits and her pellets..as what I'm giving her now she just tosses out only eats a few things the rest is gone like the wind..

We got back and both Jane and I were worn out..we wanted to go to Walmart but it was packed so looks like tomorrow I'll head into Winn Dixie just to pick up a few things

Now I'm ready for bed still stuffed from lunch and then grab my list of things I need to get done and cross off nothing hahahaha...but again there's always tomorrow..

Those of you traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

Psst..don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment