Saturday, November 23, 2013

What's Up Next on this Saturday

What's up next on this Saturday...well my morning was hectic as I was getting my goods together for some cookie baking and also gonna finish that sweet baby blanket..

Got up early again so I immediately went into my Crocheting chair hahaha..well that's what I call it as all my yarn is in that corner and it lets me be able to sit upright and see outside as well ..once daylight breaks..and then I'm right next to Ms Shug so she can do her little tricks..as the other two, Ms Reba and Mister Zeke still are sleeping..boy they have the life.

Then once I chat with hubby I get going to get Ms Shug cleaned and fed oh and bathed..yep she gets the hose LOL..and laughs while I'm swinging her up and down and making her flap her wings so I spray under the arm pits hahaha..

Got my two fed and then I had a glass of Egg nog and out the door I went ..right to the post office to get some boxes and ship a couple of things then I forgot to refill my Egg Nog so that means tomorrow I'm making a trip in town..Hey, when it's that season for Egg nog I go forth and grab my batches.. I even make Egg nog ice cream..

Came back and have to start getting my setups ready so I can get things done without major messes.. like an assembly line and it makes it so much easier..even have my Christmas Tins ready too..but this year I'm only making a few types of cookies..don't really have the energy right now..think that Vertigo set me back a few notches..

Later in the day I worked on that baby blanket and finished her..she's really sweet love the color combo and boy it's a nice size too ..that corner2corner pattern goes really quickly.. I really like it too..so here's the finished one as I have it folded in half ..hard to really see the colors ..ah but so nice :)


Now I'm ready to hit that bed as tomorrow I want to start early..put my butter in the cabinet so it will be soft for tomorrow..got to have butter in my cookies sorry Charlie..

Those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment