Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's Hubby's Birthday on this Saturday

It's hubby's birthday on this Saturday...and I wait till the man in my life calls so I can sing..(awfully) in his ear...Happy Birthday Baby  LOL...yeah I wish he was here ..so we could have a nice dinner and a small cake so he can blow out the candle..notice I say, "Candle " only..cause once you are past 50..forget the bonfires..:)

Morning for me was not bad as I got my chores done and out to the store and CVS to do my pickups..and I couldn't wait to get back. Yeah, it was that kind of day that I just felt like not going any where.. kind of blues.  just I guess lonesome but I'll be talking with hubby off and on most the day.

Ms Shug is becoming more and more loving lately and she really is entertaining me as I sit in the chair next to her cage..She loves to swing upside down and laugh..yes, Ms Shug is a bit loony..LOL she fits right in with the rest of the group.

Worked a little more on the baby blanket and I have about 25 more rows and it's finished all but for the edging..can't get over how fast it goes this pattern..anxious to see the results..but one thing this yarn I'm using is so soft that almost difficult to work with..and seems to stretch a bit much too...

Tonight I did some pattern searching and found some really interesting ones to make in the "future". After this I need to take a break LOL..my hands seems to bother me a bit..

Now here I am ready for bed..where did my day go..it just swooshed right by ..and I sure hope my sleep last longer LOL..ever notice you lay down and next thing you know it's time to get up...did I really sleep ????? or was I just dreaming I did..hahaha

So with that I'll say, "Today was not a bad day at all from what I can remember "..hahaha... Those traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment