Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Things don't always turn out even on Wednesday

Things don't always turn out even on Wednesday...LOL..yep, seems I've had such good days that I forgot how things can go astray...or is it ashtray HA !

Morning for me was the usual..get up get things done and then go from there..good, bad or indifferent...well in this case all was falling into place until I got out and about..

Did get to the post office and even the store but my mistake was heading to the pharmacy..yep, my scripts were screwed up and they had to call the Doc's office so that meant I had to either come back again or come back tomorrow..

So I'll be making that run again tomorrow..but I had to call up to the pharmacy in Pa and find out where the scripts were that I dropped off to them..and that was a mess all were there but a few..so I had to call the Doc's office in Pa and get them to send them in again..Now you know when I come back my Doc is gonna tell me about this again ....

Why is it every year I go through the same crappola.. I mean it's always one or two that have this happen..and my meds don't change well haven't in the last 15 years..added a few more but always the same..DUH..comes with the territory..

Headed back home and sat back and had to laugh but I did take a nap .. I needed it.. I get exhausted when there's too much nonsense..best for me to just lay down and say, "For get about it"

Later I managed to do a lot of work on the next baby blanket and it's about half done.. you know my tension came out on that.. I must have been crocheting like a machine gun...hahahaha

Watching the Voice and I don't know why they chose this music for tonight..Guess it must be me I'm getting too old .. I mean I'm not impressed..time for a change..Shame on you Simon.. why in the world this style music...YUCKO...thank goodness I taped Survivor.

So with that.. wish me luck for tomorrow and those traveling Stay Safe and God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment