Sunday, November 17, 2013

My oh My I Done Did that Blanket on Sunday :)

My oh my I done did that blanket on Sunday :)... Holy Hannah this blanket is done and so am I... hahaha

Morning was a long one for some reason..guess it was because I've been trying to finish this baby blanket and get this ready to go to it's owner LOL...but because of having Vertigo I'm been a little bit off kilter and now attempting to get it all back together..HA !

Most of the day I really sat back and in that chair and crocheted my hips off.. seems this edging took for ever and a day..or maybe I just was procrastinating..:)~

Did manage to watch a few Football games..and I'm glad the Eagles pulled that off I mean toward the end I thought Washington was gonna come and bite them in the buttox !

Now watching Denver (Payton) and Kansas (Andy Reed our old coach from Philly) and it's an interesting game both teams are really good..I mean they've been doing well all along..so should be a tight game .

My afternoon was ok..but off and on I'd fall off to slumberville was that kind of day oh and I did watch QVC..yeah I bit the big one..bought a little something for the holiday...hahaha.. well that makes it feel better can't help I'm a gadget kinda woman..click and it's fixed :)

So that's my story and here's the blanket.. I had to fold it in 1/4's cause the dang thing got so big.. the yarn is really soft and as I was making this corner2corner pattern with the weight it began to sag.. and sag and sag well you get the picture.. I'm sure John and Lindsay will love it cause it's a BIG ARSE BABY BLANKET...hahaha

It really came out nice and I'm sure they'll really appreciate all my hard work !

Now those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment