Friday, November 29, 2013

It's the Day After and it's Friday ..:)

It's the Day After and it's Friday :)...oh my stars !...I can not believe the time is flying and now we're heading right on down to Christmas..YIKES..!!!

Morning for me again came mighty early as Ms Reba decided she was getting up at a little after 2am..OH NO !  and so up we got and then she just wouldn't settle down..next Zeke decided he would go out..HUH????? it's not even 3am and we are all awake, well almost..I mean Ms Shug was snug as a bug on her perch..thank goodness..all I would need is a wild Cocaktoo howling..or screaming more like it...

So I attempted to settle the crew down and we all crawled back into bed and don't cha just know it every hour on the hour I was looking at the dang green glow from my clock..SUCKS...I was on a count down mission....and I couldn't get away from it.

What's a body to do..well for me, I went into the living room sat in my Crocheting Chair..(now that's the official yarn chair..you use yarn and you can even tell a few yarns )...LOL...so I became to crochet and crochet and before I knew it I completed the baby blanket..

The colors actually are quite stunning and the trim I did in white which brings out all the colors..aaah thank goodness now my hands can take a breather..till I start Blanket # 4...

At least it wasn't as cold and the wind wasn't too bad so hopefully tomorrow will be warmer as I need to do up some laundry..and it's back to the grind...Oh but I did cut up my butternut squash for the critters got that in the freezer..see I am finally getting things done..

In between all that I had the fighting duo going at it..and believe this one at a Doctors office..well Urgent Care and you might say they needed Urgent Care..so I had their calls off and on till finally I turned mine off...see there is a method to my madness...hahaha...at least if things went to bad they were able to get help LOL..nah they don't get violent..well not really but they do get loud !!

Didn't watch TV ..although it was on guess I was just too busy in that chair..:)

So now I'm ready for bed and I sure can't wait.. I mean I hope Ms Reba sleeps well..cause me and Zeke is gonna..he's already snoring and Ms Shug did say, "Nite Nite"..LOL

Those traveling stay safe and watch that weather..and as always God Bless Us All...

Oh.. here's my sweet Blankie..LOL..
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment