Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday...yes it is Monday :)

Monday, Monday, Monday, ...yes it is Monday:)...holy mackerel it sure is Monday... Morning was my get up and get the trash out and I try to get it all out by 7am ..and don't ya know it the truck doesn't come till almost 2pm...HUH... but I'm telling ya the first time I don't have it out early the truck will be there early...oh well..

Today I'm heading out with Jane for our lunch/dinner thing and then pop on over to Walmart to pick up a few things...and of course our day is a good one cause I hear all the latests and then make sure Jane gets all my stuff out and about with the girls up north..

Heard about all of them getting together on the show grounds and cooking the Turkey..something we always did and everyone would make their special dish and bring it under the tent and we'd all chow down.. Yes, I miss all that neat stuff and as competitive as we were we all get along..no one tries to be something their not and always help each other with a problem pup..that's what we all enjoy..

So now I won't see Jane till probably after Christmas as the shows will be going on and then she and John go away for Christmas..but I'll then have to play catch up cause the Florida Circuit begins in Jan..and all my other friends from what I heard are coming down...good going.. nothing finer than having my old dog friends come visit and see who has the neat pups out..

Jane and I had a great time and certainly enjoyed our dinner and the crew at Perkins know us so well..they go overboard for us..but then again we're good tippers too...but it's so nice to have a good time with everyone..

Tonight watching the Voice not bad not bad at all..and soon I'll be off to slumber land to start another blanket tomorrow..yeah, I'm the maker of the blankets and boy I've got a mess to go...hahaha

Well that's my story and soon I'll start another chapter of What's Next..hahaha..So those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment