Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What A Nice Wednesday :)

What a nice Wednesday :)..... I survived the night before with all the rain, thunder, lightening and winds..and thank the good Lord no funny kind of whirly winds..in fact none in Central Florida..cause I always pray that NO ONE will get hurt..

Went to bed finally around 12:30am and was up by 5am so I knew sometime this day I was gonna attempt to catch a nap..oh YEAH !...but got my chores done early and I could feel the lag trying to get me to give in..

Got a couple of nice calls for invites for Thanksgiving which was really a good feeling but I decided to stay in and chat with hubby on Face Talk and we could have dinner together..he's making his Momma's Chicken and Dressing..I know he loved it and I found the recipe for it..wish I was with him to share it cause it's really a good one .

It started to get chilly late this afternoon and the winds were kickin up and glad I brought some of my plants in. One of my Christmas cactus is blooming..it's my white one.. and it's really pretty ..duh..forgot to take a picture so I'll have to do that tomorrow for my Thanksgiving Table shot..

Watched Survivor tonight and of course nothing surprises me with all their flipping and sneaky tactics of "hello buddy you're gone"..LOL  but it was neat to watch..then turned on Xfactor which I've been recording..I like that Lil, she's quite a gal and has a great set of pipes..she is now my favorite..

So that's pretty much my day and yep, I am almost finished with Blankie #3 picture will follow soon after I edge ..Now those traveling Stay Safe weather is a bit  nasty  and as always God Bless All...

No comments:

Post a Comment