Monday, November 4, 2013

Well, It Sure Was A Winner on Monday !

Well, it sure was a Winner on Monday !...and not only that the night before was an eye opener as well...I know you all wanna know why too :)

Starting with late Sunday night as I lay on my small couch I kind of was just drifting and praying to St Anthony (for those Catholics you understand) that I'd find that dang leash.. I know it was not just about the leash but more about the situation it became.

My neighbor Val, wrote me a note saying, "how she felt so bad she had cause me such a problem"... now with reading that I began to feel really bad for her.. I mean I know I just was so puzzled as to what could have happen but then I got beyond it and just felt it was a dang leash and I could get another one..not like the one I had as they don't make it any more..which again was another pain in the ARSE but I didn't want  Val and Holly to feel that they came over to help me in my time of need and this is what the results turns out to be...CHIT!!!

So I had written an Email to Val to tell her let it go no sweat it will show up when we least expect it that I felt what they did to help me was far and beyond and I so appreciated it...

Now getting back to late Sunday evening... I just was trying to picture what really happened that evening with all the commotion ...and with that I started to ask St Anthony to help me...and I started to drift off..Here comes the strangest thing.. I hear this voice in my head saying.."Just roll off the couch onto the floor and on your knees ...reach your hand out and grab the string.."  before I realized it  I was down on the floor and with my left hand (don't know why left hand cause I'm a righty) I slid my arm and hand towards the left side of me and under the couch and I reached and grabbed the "string"... and as I pulled out came the leash..

Are you shaking your heads...that's what actually happened out of the blue and I was down on my knees and got up without pain.. which I can't do any more...I looked at my hand and there it was this huge Flexi .. it's the old style for 200 lb weight and it extends 26 yards.. a heavy sucker..

I got up called Val and Holly and told them what happened and I could hear the sigh of relief and along with me.. then called my hubby and told him what happened...Now I want you all to know that I did look under that couch before and never found it .. I looked everywhere...and I'm not gonna even go the guessing route as to HOW...I just know it was a gift !!

Here we are Monday morning now and I'm getting everyone done early as I have to go to the Docs today...so I ran around like a wild chicken..and before I knew it I was in the car driving to get to my appointment.

I sign in and sit.. even started another baby's blanket.. a corner to corner one.. really interesting pattern too.. and then I hear my name called..every one was so nice.. I go in and soon the Doc comes in and smiles and says, "How good it is to see me up and about"... Ok, we are now talking about my Hospital stay and then what happened...

This was one of the best visits and he explained what happened to me with all the Doctors.. and it seems that one of the Techs misdiagnosed me as having a malignant tumor behind my inner ear..Ah so that's why I had so many Doctors show up and then also explained my high blood pressure as well...as that's why I had Cardio Doc ...which they still don't know why it went out of control but fact was I could have had Stroke or process of or bust my heart.. OH BOY..any way that was the wild and crazy event..

Next thing he says, "let me check your ears".. it turns out my good ear was plugging up and so he had the nurse come in and flush.. another winner is coming up... she then says, "She can't get something out".. Doc returns and then takes the hemostats and starts digging... took forever it seemed and then says (those magic words) "What the hell is that"?... pulls it out with my ear throbbing... a pebble...a pebble... even showed me... Now how in the world...I ain't going there...

I left that office 3 1/2 hours later.. and drove straight home and fell on the couch.. had to drag myself up to feed all and then I'm telling you I just thought about my whole day and all that happened..

Here I sit ready to just go to bed and thank God I am so relieved with everything...until my next on going event... I might even make HISTORY...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All

1 comment:

  1. St Anthony is a good friend of mine ;-) I lose things all the time.... Glad you're doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete