Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Wasn't So Bad Till

Tuesday Wasn't so bad till later this evening with the storm rolling in and the announcements of Tornado Watches..one never rest easy with  something like that happening around you and there's nothing you can do but ride it  out...YUCKO !!

Morning for me was a little interesting.. I mean heard from John (of the fighting duo) as Jane is now back in town and he was doing shopping at Walmart and then a flash came to me...as I then asked him if he would pick me up to packages of Chicken..(you can tell I'm getting ready to make Critter food up again) and John was so willing..but the catch was he had to bring it to me LOL 

Yeah he moaned and complained but he did.. some days he's not so bad but other days..well..I could really do with out..so he gets an ATTA BOY !  LOL and of course Ms Jane is sleeping the day away after being on the road and then driving all night long..not her, but her helper..the boy guy I'm sure he must have been exhausted..those days are far gone for me any more..

The rest of the day I just did some work on the new blanket and yep, about 7 more strips and it's done..but had to stop cause my hand was aching..and I knew the storm was rolling in..maybe I might finish it if we get really bad down pours and wind...cause ya know I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway.

Dinner for me was a quick Stouffers..yep, sometimes you just got to give in and let the Red Box do it for you.. it wasn't bad really and of course I had another jug of Egg Nog..ahhhhhhhh good to the last drop .

Watched the Voice tonight as the elimination went on..The three I really liked got picked so I'm good to watch it next week too...LOL  now I'll see what happens with the X factor next ..and I haven't been keeping up with Dancin with the Stars..but did watch also Biggest Loser.. I'm so impressed with the results those people get..

That's kind of my day and sure hope my night goes smoothly.. I'm a tad bit nervous...so with that I'll say.. Safe Travels to those on the road and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment