Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Great Sunday :)

A Great Sunday...:)....got up early and went right to work getting my cookie batches going..the kitchen smelled Heavenly..and was great having everything ready to jump right to it..

Morning was not bad a little drag later on in the day but that was me running out of steam..LOL  but my day over all was wonderful..even watched QVC and didn't buy anything...(hubby is happy about that part)...and then I went right back to finishing up another batch of cookies..

Got all my boxes ready and my tins were fitted with their wax paper as the cookies cooled then they were put in the tins..now tomorrow I'll finish up the dish clothes on who gets what..(color schemes) from my list and by the end of the week everything should be ready to be brought to the post office..

My next Blankie will be started also and then I need to get a few more things done and a box of special cookies to be sent to Hubby..sure wish he was able to come down but he used up all his vacation time and with what has been happening with the company who knows.

Didn't watch TV as I was just so busy.. I mean it was on and I could hear things but my brain was in one direction..and then the clean up and also have to get things ready for TRASH day tomorrow..oh yeah !

Got a message from Connie who owned the litter mate to my Zeke..as I had mentioned about getting another pup..and she sent me a name to call.. I called and spoke with Kim who then directed me to  Jerry and Nancy who co-bred a little with Kim and pups are 4 weeks old .. Jerry will call me in a couple weeks to come look and if I like take my pick..uh oh.. I'm feeling the excitement..

I know Zeke is gonna be surprised and he will love the pup ..he has missed Abby so much and which ever one I decide to take he'll really love it.. it will be his little buddy..and then we start the training again..but Zeke will be great as he will mainly guide the pup..but Ms Reba..well ya know she will be a little pissy as she usually is with any new babe brought in..till she gets use to it..hahaha

Now I'm ready for bed it was a long long day...so with that those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment