Friday, November 15, 2013

A Great Friday !

A Great Friday even though the morning was gloomy outside and fixin to rain..hey, we could use a little .. I know my plants needed it and honestly everything needed it...just a nice light rain off and on..

Morning was again another up and out early and I did my vacuuming..gawd I really needed to do that I could hear my carpet sigh ...along with my vac puff the magic dragon hahaha

Got all my chores done and then I had to make my pan of Lasagna for this evening and also made a éclair cake..well it's made with graham crackers.. I made sure I put every thing in "To Go " pans so the girls could take everything back to the R V with them so they'd have some quick meals as they will be heading out on Sunday night.

What a great visit I've had..even though short but awesome..I've known these gals for ages and when they do come down in this area they always make sure to let me know they're in town and this time they stayed at the Campground I've always stayed in.. in town and boy it was neat hearing all the latest on the Dog Show scene..

When they left this evening I felt sad..cause I so miss all that action.. I loved showing my dogs and traveling all around the country.. it was the best of the best besides the day I said "I Do" to a really great friend and now hubby of mine..Yeah, I have a few tears going on but they are tears of joy..

Cleaned up all my mess and leaned back and watched a little TV.. the Undercover Boss..OMG.. stop them tears cause it was a tear jerker too..but a good feeling to see someone actually cares for their people.. wish that would be practiced more in this Whacky World..

Now I'm ready for bed and oh, Murphy did come back to visit me.. I think I broke my "little toe"..stubbed that sucker when I was moving things around vacuuming..OUCH.. and yes, it's deep purple and I ain't singing..

With that I'll say, "Safe travels to all that are heading out down that highway and as always God Bless Us All ".....

No comments:

Post a Comment