Sunday, November 10, 2013

What A Nice Sunday

What a nice Sunday from the time I got up till the time I'm getting ready for bed....AMEN !!

Morning for me is now as it seems 5am and that's fine as it gives me an hour to sit in my chair and crochet a bit without having to do anything but listen to the morning news...then by 6am it's pill time for Critters and ME..yeah, we now are joined together ..hahaha..

Chatted with a few of my girlfriends from the Dog show seems a couple are looking for homes for a few pups..PETS...one is a Chi only 4mos old and he's a long coated sweet heart too she's gonna send me a few pictures and the other one is a few Rottie pups.. which by the way I'm gonna look into myself..

I had planned on getting another pup as Zeke is really missing Ms Abby and as my Zeke is aging I hate the thought.. Ms Reba will as she has always done snub a new one..but soon she accepts ..she's a character herself as you all know..and also she's gonna be 18 in May..

My house and my heart can't deal with emptiness, I actually live through my critters..yes, they keep me active and complaining..but what is life all about but complaining anyway.. if you think not..stop and think a few minutes..

The weather is lousy, oh that crappy rain, dang this heat and hate all this traffic boy what pain in the arse those neighbors are..see what I mean.. hahahaha..so for me it's about having a crew on board that keeps me busy and filling my empty nest..

Hubby is prepared as he has always been..yes, he complains but in the real of it..he's lovin every moment of it..and always laughing as we go through all the crazy stages..and yes, I've thought about it with my age ..as someone once pointed out so rudely when I got Ms Shug..because of my age "there group would never allow it"  can you imagine.. I mean not to say, "that I'm a responsible person and I have always thought ahead no matter how old I was ..what would become of my critters"...well first off I have a hubby that most likely will out live me being he's younger..but then if not I have a will on where my babies are placed..

I'm sure most of you that have critters have had this thought cross your mind.. cause we all know.. it's not the age cause anything can happen at any age..and then there's the home we provide for our babes.. when I was up at the pound and saw how many are in need I felt so bad.... I stopped breeding many years ago as I was no longer able to show and to just produce was never my intention..but always bred for an improvement in our breed..and that is truly what a good breeder does..just like in horses ..not often but selectively.

Guess I got lost in the heavy thoughts again.. happens but now I sit and look over at my critters all tucked away on my bed..Ms Shug got her lights out as she was mumbling ..she's just so neat... I feel so at peace..we all turn at the same time too hahaha.. yeah they've got their space and I've got my 1/4 edge :)

Worked a little more on the baby blanket and soon it will be finished .. I can't get over how fast it's going..but tomorrow I won't be able to do any work on it as my friends are coming over for dinner .. so it's get out the fine china..LOL 

Making Italian Pot Roast already have it marinating in the seasoning ..it's gonna be so good..ya have to love garlic at my house..it will be good to hear again the latest of who's winning and all the gossip from the Dog show..LOL

Chatted with hubby off and on and he made an Italian roast today and he'll have sandwiches for the week.. he's a good cook and really enjoys it too..of course I get the call step by step  to make sure he's doing it right..LOL..His Momma really taught him well..that was one thing Nettie Mae made sure all her children could cook..You did good Nettie Mae !

Now I'm ready for bed.. and can't wait for tomorrow..So with that all of you traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment