Friday, November 22, 2013

Hey! Hey ! Hey ! It's Friday

Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! It's Friday....amazingly I accomplished another blankie..guess some times it pays to get up wee early LOL..any way I now am just going to have to put an edge on the sweetie and weave in the ends and she's ready to roll..:)
Of course Ms Reba was sleeping in her PJ's and wasn't gonna move in fact she was cozy and not even caring what I was doing as I folded the blanket in half so I could take the picture ...she's such a gem !

Morning for me was good ...I'm always happy when I complete another project and to think I only have a few more to go  hahahaha...but it does make me feel good when all my ducks are in the water ...:)

I can't believe it's Friday already and it seems like my weeks are rolling by so quickly.. I've been watching out my window and watching all the inspections that were done to Betsy's house and soon there will be new people moving in..sure hope that they are at least nice neighbors..

I'm not one on being a "visitor" to my neighbors..but Hello and Goodbyes are nice and if we are out in the yard a "How are you doing " sure helps..and if I can luck out and have one like Betsy..well that would make my day..and rest of my time here in my little cove just wonderful.

Chatted today with a gent (on the phone) who is a Breeder/Judge (AKC) as Jane was setting up on Thursday she told me about this man with a gorgeous young Rottie..and you know my ears went up..of course I'm still waiting on Connie to get back to me about the two litters that have just been born..well anyway this gent let me know he will also have a little coming..but asked if I was interested in taking a 6mos old male..

I explained and he should know this too..with Zeke a pup is much better and wouldn't be a challenge for him.. that's something about Rotties..not that easy to just bring in another male with a dominant male in the house..it's asking for problems and I wouldn't do that to either ..

Chatted also with Jane tonight, as she is up in West Friendship, Md and feeling the chill...she can't wait to get back to Florida and I can't blame her ..been there done that number too many years..

Not much on TV but did watch Stevie Nicks and Lady Antebellum on a music channel  Crossroads..was really good .. and now I'm ready for bed..woo hoo.

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment