Sunday, November 3, 2013

Early Post for Wannabe Late Sleeper on Sunday :)

Early Post for a Wannabe Late Sleeper on Sunday :)...ok so I can at least hope. Today was another one of those..get out and go to the store to come home with something I forgot to get...So much for the list as I left it in the car "DUH".

Got up and did the challenge of the sorting of the Pills of Life and also started Ms Shug on a new schedule of food..yeah, I picked up these at PetSmart yesterday where I saw that sweet puppy with wish I had brought him home..but oh well on with my story...hahaha

Ms Shug is getting these nutria berries which has everything in them and there for I'll have less mess to clean up..cause the other costly stuff is always being vacuumed up as I think how much I spend and waste..so I'm gonna give this a try and she also seems to like my Oatmeal in the morning with a few nuts and greens..so that's another winner.

Today she got a special treat I bought a roasted Chicken and she got the leg and thigh bone with some chicken on it...and she devoured it..OMG watching her eat it I felt my fingers crunch..hahaha..and then later she ate some of my banana...are we making progress here ????? dunno..but Umbrella Cockatoos can be some what puzzling...mmmm she fits right in :)

Rest of the afternoon I just was gabbing on the phone some of my friends called and we kind of rekindles old stuff..but was good hearing from them..some times it's years and then it's like we never left each other..

Tonight I'm getting ready for my Doctor's visit tomorrow..Lord help us.. I just hope it's not gonna be a nasty bit cause I'm just now getting to be 95% better and it's Kick ARSE and Take Numbers for me.. so this should be very interesting.

Gonna head in and watch a little TV then get Critters out and then head to bed..I'm just plain ole tuckered out..have lots to do this week with the cooking of critter food again ..as it's that time again...WOW...hahaha

Ok, so that's my story for now and you know I'll always have something come up and bit me in the BUTT...Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment