Thursday, November 14, 2013

Made it out the Door on Thursday :)~

Made it out the door on Thursday :)~   yep, I sure did.. went out early to Winne Dixie to get a few things in and back home again...I'm becoming a hermit but I needed to get in some things for tomorrow night's dinner..

Morning came around and not too bad weather wise although I did last night have my cooking blanket on hahaha.. sure did feel mighty good and even Ms Reba enjoyed the warmth ..Mister Zeke hit the floor he likes it cooler..

Did a few chores as I needed to get to the store before the crowd comes.. I'm not a crowd people person.....it gets to much for me trying to get around everyone that seems to be reading the label for a life time..and then discussing the events of the day in the isle...and don't even know your there or maybe couldn't care less..give me my space ..just like my rig I need space and windows.!

The rest of the day was just hummmmm drum..and I do mean that althought I looked out my window looking at Betsy's house and YEP..it got SOLD.. I'm happy for Betsy but also sad.. sure hope the people that bought her house are as nice and she and Dick...

Saw my Cardinals finally coming back..been awhile since they've hit the feeder but this morning and this evening big Red was back in town..thank goodness I sure have missed my neat friends..

Ms Shug is doing really good on her eating the Nutri Berries..she likes it and I like it cause I don't have a major vacuum job..and Ms Reba isn't eating strange things...but boy is Ms Shug a pain in the butt on fruit..picky lady but soon I'll solve that problem but she is now eating more of her pellets which is really important..thank goodness and is she getting ever loving too me..YEAH till the hubby comes down then she'll swoon his butt..she knows who to kiss up too !

Watched the Voice again for to see who was going home and what a shocker..I mean my favorite two were in the bottom and I don't understand that..sorry to see Rachel go home ..don't understand but then again those songs they had to do ...SUCKED ..Hope next week will be better..

Still haven't watched Survivor so I'll watch it tomorrow night as only Under Cover Boss is on..and that's ok..I mean just ok..

My day was an ok day too..so there ya go.. Oh and Linda...Ya know it's gonna happen soon.. pups are still too young but there will be a Rottie pup or should I say, "Bear cub"  coming to my home ...and I know Zeke will be thrilled and Ms Reba...well at this stage she's in she may just ignore it but Ms Shug..not sure on that one...but she will bark at it for sure  LOL

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment