Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finally It's Really Sunday :)

Finally it's really Sunday :)...it seems like I waited a long time for this day to show up ...but honestly I knew it would.. I mean according to the calendar it sure was gonna be here and it's Dec 1st too..holy cow..soon it will be Christmas Day !

Morning for me was a kind of drag..no jump up and get the job done..it was more like mosey on down the hall way..hahaha..but honestly that's what I did and it was also "the Sorting of the Pills of Life" now that's a mouthful and sure is when I have to swallow all those colors of the rainbow.

Didn't really have to do too much but make sure I get my week planned out as I have a Cardio Doc appointment on the 3rd and also have to pick up a few things on the way back...yep, I stop and get a few goodies..LOL maybe even a quick dinner to eat at home..we'll see how it goes.

Today I kind of mellowed but did more work on blankie #4 and I'm now at the 46th row and will start to decrease and soon very soon this will be completed..few my fingers are a little tired LOL.

Watched a little TV but mainly just did some work on the blankie and chatted with hubby..nothing major and no bad news which is always wonderful and our weather here is not bad at all..a little brisk in the mornings but I like that and cool in the evening too..Ok, I can handle that as well.

Now on to getting things together for the holiday..I am a bit sad as hubby won't be down for Christmas either nor New Years..this is gonna be a tuff one...but will be down for our Anniversary..in March..yikes.

With that I'm gonna hit the sack and pray we hit the Lottery !  Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

No comments:

Post a Comment