Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What A Relief on Wednesday

What a relief on Wednesday... I had a very relaxing morning .. no rushing to get out or get things done.. even got my appointment changed with the Cardio Doc which wasn't until the end of Nov but late in the day to the 3rd of Dec in the early afternoon..

Most of the morning I just gathered up all my paper work and filed it all away and then sat back down and worked on the baby blanket I had started the other day while waiting in the Doc's office..

Yes, another baby is being born to our clan so I had seen this new pattern called Corner 2 Corner stitching and what's really nice about it as it goes fast and one of the women I chat with in another group did a poncho from this and I thought how neat and had to attempt to figure how she did it..LOL 

Let me tell ya my brain just was going in all directions and finally a light bulb turned on and low and behold I figured it out.. so when I get done with the blanket I'll make up a couple of these ponchos for a few of the little ones..

Here is the blanket in early stage and then I folded it the right way and made it look like the poncho...Ole'
This is the beginning of the baby blanket starting off from the corner and next you'll see how I folded it too (took forever LOL ) right off into a poncho

Pretty neat and really simple by folding the two points to meet in the middle and then sewing up the front and folding over the collar adding edging and ta da a poncho..

In about a few more days the blanket (getting back to the blanket) should be done and edge and I just thought well it could be made into a set.. Blanket, Poncho and Baby Hat...works for me LOL

The rest of my day went quietly and of course I did manage to get in my nap..aaah that's nice..LOL  and important too..and as for the crew they also took theirs.

So far so good with Ms Shug she seems to be eating all that I'm now giving her and not that much waste as with the other type of food.. I was just throwing money on the floor...what can I say...just have to find what clicks with these kids.

Watched  the X factor and I don't know why they give these young ones Motown hits to sing.. but a few did really good as for the rest..well hope a few make it .
Now I'm ready for bed and on with tomorrow..and it's trash day.. get my dolly ready..So with that .. those that are traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All..

1 comment: