Monday, April 15, 2013

Well Scrape Me Off the Floor it's Monday :)

Well, Scrape me off the floor it's Monday :)~....and that was really where I felt like being.. my blood pressure has been staying low ..110/60..ok so maybe it will get together...but if it's like that all day tomorrow I'm calling the man in the white coat...wonder if he'll answer the phone ?

Morning for me was not so great as I preformed like a slug but I did manage to get all the veggies ready for Rice Fields tomorrow...YEPPERS that time again :(

Then of course I miss Redi Whip but I know he's a part of the earth now and my roses will love him...so he's now swimming with the vines...and being a part of something beautiful..:)

Also got the Baby Blanket done and started another one...see if I can't get up and around I keep moving even if I am down...hahaha..

Was another warm day..like only out to let critters in and out and fed my outside birds and watered my plants..then back into the inners of the house hold...

Planned what I'm doing tomorrow and even got to run a line through some of the things I did today...HEY that took an effort...and the way I've felt..just lifting the pencil was work..hahaha

Finally ate a meal tonight.. I haven't had the desire to really eat much of anything...so I had a salad with Ravioli and Marinara..and a big mug of ice water...hahaha..yeah I didn't feel like making anything else..

Watched the Voice tonight and all were good..and yes, the last two..What is wrong with you Adam ?????  they were excellent...


And the horror that happened today in Boston..I didn't even want to touch on it cause it just makes me so sick that for years people never knew how fortunate we have been and now it's an on going issue..when is it gonna happen and where....

Lord this world is so sick and seems getting worse.. My prayers are with those people and their families and I do hope we catch who did this...and Lord I pray peace will come soon...we are spinning in the wrong direction...

Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless Us All...

No comments:

Post a Comment