Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Wet and Wild Thursday

A Wet and Wild Thursday all around us...WOW and last night the rains hit hard and today it was gloomy and below us was stormy...and tornado watches...warnings what have you ..I was glad the day was almost done and now tonight we are do for another group of storms...

Don't like these late night jobbers because I can't sleep and hearing them alarms has me jumping out of my skin....good golly Ms Molly...

Today was not so bad I managed to get back on track and got my appointment for my GYN back in Philly for Sept...and then my Cardio Doc here in Florida called again to change my appointment...I'm sure he's good but ya never know by the way we play hit and miss...

So my appointment now is back in Leesburg hahaha.. we'll see if it stays there or will it be changed...but they wanted me to come in during the rain..forget that number.. I'll not need a Cardio Doc but maybe someone else...I don't drive in bad weather..not with these storms..YIKES..

Watched American Idol..and I can't believe it... Lazaro got in the top 3...are they nuts...and Burnell got the boot..and poor Janelle was in the bottom 2..NO WAY...but it is what it is... now I'm not sure who is gonna win..cause this voting in strange...

This is gonna be short and sweet cause I'm a little nervous with these storms so I'll say...NITE NITE..and hopefully no one will get hurt...coming across the Gulf these storms are packing a mighty Wallop..

Those traveling Stay Safe..and as always God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment