Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday was a rough go !

Wednesday was a rough go for me !...OH boy was it ever...I had a bad night Tuesday with this Labetolol...that is a mean asp drug and I'm taking 200mg twice daily which in itself is too strong..OMG ~

I had a night mare and I could hardly catch my breath woke up heart pounding had to sit on the side of the bed to get it together pressure had dropped to 118/67...guess it was the sudden drop..not really sure..

Come morning (Wednesday) I felt not right ..shaky and unsteady  but my pressure was 134/62 and that was ok pulse was 70 which was fine but my body was really not right...so I went about my routine but slowly as I couldn't bend my head down without feeling woozy.

Come time for me to take my meds again and I was really not wanting too but I knew I had too...so later on about an hour afterwards boy I felt like I was gonna not be standing...more like falling down..so I took my BP again and it was 102/52 holy crap...Yep this med was now dropping me too low and to quickly too...

Then I began to feel like pins and needles in my head and my hands were feeling strange.. Ya know in the years I've had heart disease and I take 27 drugs I've never had this happen...and all because for some reason Lopressor is not available and going on the metoprolol it wasn't controlling my pressure at all..

So I called the Doc's office and ofcourse had to leave a message then called the pharmacist to ask what was happening...and she explained that this med was of the nasty kind that kicked but on Blood Pressure and dropped it quickly and she felt my dosage was too strong from my symptoms ...and I agreed...but was waiting on the Doc to call.

Later this afternoon I got a call from the Nurse and she told me to cut dosage in half for evening and tomorrow morning..so that's what I did tonight and of course take pressure for before and after...now I'm waiting on the after..tonight's pressure was 152/67 pulse 75..and I'll see in an hour...sure hope I don't go through that feeling tonight...

You know when things are going well there is always something to stir up trouble...and for me this can be a big trouble... I mean my vision became blurry as well and such and over powering feeling...Lord help me..

One thing good I am now edging the baby blanket so tomorrow hopefully I've feeling better I'll finish it...and I did cook up a pot of chicken for the critters.. that's in the frig for tomorrow I'll shred it up and freeze it ..yeah even with this crappy feeling I had to still do some of my work load..but not driving till I feel I'm ok..

Watched American Idol and boy that Candice did a fantastic job along with Amber and Kree...Angie is good but she sounds the same and Janelle I like but I think she's in the bottom two.. and Lazaro..should go home..cause boy he was bad tonight..Ya gotta sing in the key the music is in  ...LOL

So that's my story for today and we'll see what happens later on...Those Traveling Stay Safe and as always and like before...God Bless Us All !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment