Friday, April 26, 2013

It's Friday and the Weekend is HERE

It's Friday and the Weekend is HERE....can't believe how fast this week went.. I thought I'd never make it to the end...after hubby left for Philly the house was so quiet...and then Ms Shug went into action with American Idol... I do believe she could be a "Star"...she's a great performer. Thank goodness !

Morning for me was strange..I'm so use to Ms Abby in the kitchen and me stepping over her...I still am looking and thinking she's in her little corner..but NOT....but even Zeke goes over and checks..

As I'm making breakfast I'm still putting her dish out...guess I need to put it up and that will help..but sometimes you just can't do things right away.. I mean it's bad enough you look around and it's like she's not been there...but you know in your heart you sense her..

Most of the day I just had to take it easy... my heart was fluttering and it was because I've tried to not let things get to me... and Zeke has been moving closer to me... I know he's lonely...so I keep petting him... and Ms Reba..well I have to tell ya she's been a pain in the keester...yes! she has been just getting my attention making me get up to see what she's wanting..and even Ms Shug is barking extra today...

Ok, kiddos...give me a BREAK !!!.... I finally had to go lay down.. I mean talk about wanting to hide... if I could have found a great place to go I would have..but Ms Shug and Ms Reba were in harmony....

Later on things did quiet down and I couldn't believe my ears...I almost said,"ok, let's get back in the loud zone"... but I had to think that over again and deal with tranquility :)

Tonight I watched Undercover Boss...well attempted to as Ms Shug was giving me her best rein action of the MONSTER BIRD>..hahaha... it was wild and I had to laugh... how can she blow up so big..hahaha...her face and neck were all twisted and she was making this high pitch sound...I'm gonna be losing my hearing soon she keeps that up...but it was funny..

Talked with hubby and he was exhausted and I know traveling down doing all the errands for me and then helping me get through all..the long wait at the airport and then on the run way...omg...and today he was in meetings all day...and tomorrow he'll go into the office and catch up on all the work he didn't get done while here....

Now I'm tired just thinking of all what he's gone through and I need to lay down...LOL..but you know a lot of stress wipes you out...

So safe travels to all and it's good night from me and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment