Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Quiet Wednesday

A Quiet Wednesday so I kept myself busy...Made it to the Rice Fields and also cooked up some Sweet taters too...and then whipped up a batch of Shug's veggies...to try and get the time by...sure do miss hubby...and I'm hoping he'll start taking better care of himself...

Of course to day is bad weather coming in..just what I need to keep me active...I'm not the greatest person when it comes to storms and especially when the news keeps telling ya how bad it is gonna be/can be..OMG !!!!

Now Ms Shug has a new habit...taking her feed dish and dumping it..joy to the world...I must have vacuum that up 10 times..and I tell her how bad she is..but she cocks her head and laughs...mmm kind of like I'd like to laugh as I ....upside her little bean head...but NOT...but I do tell her she's now Ms Piggy !

Have to look and see if I can find something that I can get to hook up and stop that mess or other wise this is gonna become a game...and not in my favor..ugh :(

Made my calls for today...CVS for my scripts and crossing my fingers they get it right...and then made a few calls to get appointments and I'll have to call tomorrow to my GYN back in Pa..as Wednesday he's off..so again my list will continue for tomorrow..

Sure is quiet in the house and the critters have been looking for hubby...yeah they miss him too..but you know it's April and the end of June we'll be taking that long drive back to Pa...time is sure flying by...

Still have to check out and see if I want to hire someone to clean while I'm gone or just clean up and do what we did last time ..just have someone come in and check and make sure the AC is working...and water plants..have to debate that one out..

Watched American Idol...again I still say Lazaro should go home...the one I think did the best was Amber tonight with that Heart Song..all the others were ok...

Now listening to weather man as he tells me ...Tornado warnings.......YIKES !
Keeping everyone in my prayers that no one gets hurt and that this storm passes us quickly..we sure do need the rain..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment