Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Sunday morning Romp :)

My Sunday Morning Romp :)...oh boy did I enjoy my outing...got up and did my pills of life once again..Thank YOU GOD !!!....and after I did my mumbling I put on my pot of coffee and whipped up a Banana Blueberry bread for the week...nothing finer for breakfast...Potassium at it's finest hahaha

Got through with the Critters and looked out my front window and low and behold there was me Humming Birds..yep, put that mixture together last night and put it out on the usual Sheppard's Hook...and I can sit back in my easy chair with my coffee and watch those daring fighters...hahaha...but they are awesome to watch..

Then off I went...but first had a call from John (Fighting duo) and he wanted to come with ..so I had him meet me up at the front gate and I knew I was in for it...I mean to hear that tale of WOE is ME....never changes just increases with age !!!

Got to Walmart and my goodness they were out of a lot of the stuff I needed...some times when I go there it looks like dump city...trash like..don't know what's going on with that company but the quality of their products suck as well..

However I did manage to pick up a lot of things and then came back and just dragged putting everything away and then had to go out again later to Winn Dixie to pick up the things I couldn't get..Yes, it was a shopping day and felt like I was ready to drop..YUCKO..

So tomorrow I got a busy day and I'll complain I'm sure..but it will keep me hopping..hahaha..

Oh darn I forgot to transfer that picture of the new "cup" for Ms Shug..it's still holding hahaha...we'll see tomorrow and boy she lets me know that she ain't a happy camper...still attacking but getting no where so far :)

Alrighty I'm beat and I need to get to bed..those traveling Stay Safe and as always....God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment