Friday, April 19, 2013

Tis Friday and the Weekend is Upon Me :)

Tis Friday and the Weekend is Upon Me :)  oh boy ~~~!....

Morning was really warm and today was gonna be a blaster . I had several things to do...and that meant get out and get back before I became cooked ...or brain fried..

My BP is staying at around 106 to 110 / 68ish...so that's where it's at.. I'm not light headed maybe light brained but I'm doing ok and pulse is staying between 60ish as well so I ain't complaining just pacing ...

Had to take a run into town and get meds for Abigayle and Zeke...and Ms Abby is really having problems with her hip..sure hope she'll be ok..I've decided I'm not going to put her through any major surgery unless I have no choice..she's 11yrs and that's in the old stage for a Rottie..but she's such a sweet heart even though she's my Hoover...(she'll suck up anything to eat faster than turning on a light switch)  LOL

So in I went and also stopped at Save A Lot as they sell my Chase & Sanborn coffee and I love that coffee it's one of those hard to find numbers and I've made a habit now of blending my coffee ..with some Folgers and Maxwell house that I get the right flavor...it's good to me and anyone that's had coffee in my house...

Also picked up some fruit for Ms Shug and boy I was disappointed cause the dang nectarines were bad...trashed them suckers..but I gave Ms Shug a plum and she kind of liked it...another added treat to her list...hahaha

Stopped at the post office and mailed the baby blanket and dish rags and that's another job done and out of the way ...picked up a few more boxes as when I get done with this blanket I'll fix a few more dish rags and that will go out as well...

Slowly my projects are getting done and I'm glad...make more space and also start a few for myself...hopefully...

Not much on TV other than that Boston nightmare and watched when they got this young boy...goodness I couldn't believe how many police where on the scene and to see when this was done how the people came out and were applauding...I can only imagine living in that fear...Lord help us what is happening to us all...Such madness..it's a sickness that is spreading rapidly..

I'm tired and just took my BP tonight it's 108/64...so I'll sleep well and then tomorrow is laundry and do I have laundry..YIKES..

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always  God Bless  Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment