Friday, April 5, 2013

And Here it is Friday :)

And here it is Friday :)  already the weekend is upon us...This morning I got up a little early LOL..like 4am as I was having my knee issues..and once I'm awake it's hard for me to go back to sleep...so up I got..and went into the kitchen and started making a pot of coffee.

Listened to the news and had to get the critters out before the next array of storms were coming through..so they got out at 6am..sorry guys but I know you all don't wanna be wet neither do I...so let's get on with the show..hahaha

Making my list of what needs to get done on Saturday as I've now added another chore..Have to go to Bushnell as Ms Shug has decided she doesn't want to keep her bowls in her cage and they are filled with either food or water..and she's enjoying this cause as I come over speaking in my native tongue ..and by the way I do think she's trying to copy some of the sounds hahaha...

I'm bending over vacuuming and wiping down..several times a day ..so this ain't a gonna keep happening...she's even laughing..wonder if she enjoys me working or..well I won't go there just yet...but she's gonna go to the moon soon if she don't quit !!!

So I called Joe the breeder and asked if there was something I could get or do..and sure enough he laughed too..What's with this ????  and yes, he has special brackets so that means I've got a road trip for tomorrow..Just  what I needed  ........ugh ...

Also have to go to CVS and pick up my Pills of Life and then Winn Dixie for a few things..so Saturday I'm gonna be running and it's suppose to be really windy..Joy to the world..as long as it's not storming...

Most of the day I did catch up and pick up and work on that baby blanket.. I only have about 8 inches left to put on and then edge..then on to the next one..then I ordered Yarn to make this really awesome Cowl..for a Christmas present and maybe one for me..we'll see..

Not too much on TV other than Under Cover Boss..and that was ok...then I watched A League of their own...great story...so now I'm ready for bed..Critters are done and so am I...

Yeppers, Sunday too I've got to go to Walmart it's cook Chicken again so I can keep somewhat a head..

Oh, the Cardio Doc called and my appointment is now moved up again...hahaha...I'm telling ya we keep this up and I'll see him next time I come down...but anyway it's now April 9th...hopefully..:)

So All traveling Stay Safe..and as always God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment