Saturday, April 6, 2013

Oh my a Road Trip on Saturday :)

Oh my a Road Trip on Satuday :)...wooo hooo.. I was out of the house by 9:30am heading down to Bushnell..to get a few things ..such as a device to stop Ms Shug from dumping her feed dish and what ever was to be next..:)

Morning I got through my chores quick as I was on a mission..Yes, a mission that was gonna give me less work...Thank YOU !!!! ... So I asked the man who breeds these darling dilemmas ...and he of course laughed and brought me over to the counter where these special cups..all in one setup..were and they are made of heavy plastic...nope I forgot to take a picture but I will post it tomorrow if it's still on the cage hahaha..

Then my drive to Bushnell was not bad uses my GPS...and drove on down ..nice weather too ...no wind thank goodness cause when it's windy 75 can get nasty...the traffic wasn't bad and we sailed on through...

When I was in the store I checked out the Blue & Gold Mac Caw..Oh my Stars..this baby was huge and I looked at it's feet and beak...Holy Hannah that baby could do damage..but man it was gorgeous !....

On the way back had to stop at CVS to pick up meds and AGAIN..another screw up.. I'm telling ya not a month goes by that something isn't right...spoke with the Mgr..and same story.."we keep trying and we're sorry"...Ya know I think today no matter where ya go it's the same ole nonsense..No one gives a hoot !!

Then I treated myself to a Hardees...Yeah and pulled off in the back by a tree and listened to the radio and ate my lunch/dinner...boy was it ever good...so my day wasn't too bad..

Got in the door and Ms Shug was giving me her "Hellos"..and I gave her the new feed dish..she tried and tried to get into it and or dump it but not today Ms Shug...He Haw...hahahaha..

Most of the day I was just trying to get a little bit of my work done so tomorrow I can get out of here and head over to WalMart...pick up a few goodies and a few more for the critters inside and out...yeah more work...

I'll be busy when I get back but that helps me pass the day and then Monday's work load to look forward too..hahaha... The more I work the better I feel and it sure does make my time go by fast..and bed time I'm ready...like now :)

So those all traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment