Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Tale of Woe is Me on Thursday....!

My tale of Woe is Me on Thursday !...and I'll tell ya it was not a great experience at all...starting with taking that half dose last night at bed time...HOLY GRAIL...an hour later I was zipping and flinging and jumping.. I felt my heart in my throat and it seems I was on a buzz...my skin was crawling and my scap was like needles...Geeezzzzzzzzzz...

I was so ticked off and I could not get calmed down and tried and tried to get to sleep but couldn't ..so another night sleep I lost beside by morning I was shaking like I had Parkinson....I could barely talk nor function...

I kept saying to myself..."Soon this will pass, you'll be alright"..and as soon as I could I called the Doc office. Now you all know ..no more can you get anyone but recordings and so be it that's what I got...and I left a message to be called several times...

I also called the pharmacist when they opened up to see if I could maybe take something..but unfortunately I would have had to go to the hospital to do that number..so I knew if I took some caffeine that would help...and I did..but still very shaky.

I had to get the critters done and Ms Shug taken care of and I did it slowly and amazingly they all were quiet ..like they knew something was wrong...I took my blood pressure and it was in the ok range but my pulse rate was 105...and I'm normally 65...so I felt that was the shaky feeling happening...

Finally the Doc office called and the nurse was surprised ?????? why do they always act that way...heavens only knows..but I told her that I was not taking that med come hell or high water and that I wanted that Doctor to call me as I was not able to drive..I wouldn't trust myself..she did ask if I wanted another script and I told her "no way".. I'll take my old meds till I talk with the Doc.

Got a call back that I'm to go into the Doc office tomorrow but ofcourse my Doc isn't available and I'll be seeing another Doc to get my meds straight...well I have to tell you I have a big surprise for them... My pressure will be up I'm sure when I chew their asps out... and if my pressure stays decent and within range I'll stay on my old meds till I get back to my Doc in Philly...these Doctors having such high ratings of themselves SUCK !

So I leaned back and just took it easy and my work will get done tomorrow some time...and Clancy my Yard Man came over and worked in the garden and yard and it looks so good...that made me happy...and my pressure sure reflected it...now while I was doing my chores tonight it went up to 173/76 and pulse rate 76...but that's me working around and I'm not worried about that and I took my meds so we'll see in an hour how it looks..

I also have to take in consideration of my two nights before..as with me it takes a bit to bounce back...but I don't have that awful feeling I've been having the last two days...and I know I'll be able to sleep tonight..thank you God !

Watched American Idol and Lazaro is now off..and well he should be .. he should have been gone a long time ago...singing in one key and music in another and forgetting your words...that's a big NO NO...but I still say, "Candice is the best of them all"...she should sing jazz/blues cause that's what her voice is really great for..such control.. great singer..she will make it regardless if she doesn't win.

Now I'm ready for bed and just glad I made it through the day..honestly.. have lots to do but just want to be able to move at my own pace...so my prayers tonight are..."Keep my cool, and get these meds taken care of"...oh and don't let me attack that Doctor LOL

So those traveling be safe and as always...God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment