Monday, April 1, 2013

We had a great Monday :)

We had a great Monday...:)...sure enough weather was warm and it felt really awesome...Hubby and I after I got the chores done and he got his act together...the man loves that couch hahaha..but it's time out he really needed..other wise I'd be talking in my native language :)

Also got my other vacuum and brought it over to my girlfriend's house as she didn't have anything but a tiny dirt devil and the people that were renting her house were struggling to keep the carpets clean..so I knew my Bissell would be welcomed and it really is a great vacuum cleaner but heavy for me to push daily..and my Shark is much easier.

The lady that answered the door was thrilled ..I'm sure she was...and I know my Bissell now has a good home hahaha...

Then hubby and I went out and had Lunch at Capt D's dang it they do some good fish and the hush puppies well they were ok but could have used some green onion chopped in them...but I ain't complaining cause I didn't have to cook...then off we went to Office Depot and got my older computer problem solved...

Just like I thought the cable to it was zapped and even though it showed juice coming in..nope it was a false positive ..hahaha..but bought a set up and now that baby is working and I'll get all my files off and use her as a spare for my patterns and that will be wonderful... I mean that Sony was and is still a great little computer and has XP...YEAH..!!!

Later we also bought another phone for the kitchen as we (hubby) hooked up my new phone system which the other one was zapped but worked without all the features..and I can't believe my new phone a Panasonic has a address phone book of over 3K.. I don't know that many people hahahaha...I'll have lots of use I'm sure once I get that system down..

Came back and we went over to the Rig..yeah I haven't been there in a while so I started her up with the help of the booster and off she ran smooth and then I ran the genny and kicked on the AC ..sat in her for about 40 minutes and boy it felt great and I got that sudden urge of Hitch Itch..but soon I'll be heading back home the end of June...and that's really around the corner...

Ms Shug is up to her tricks and tonight was too funny...she enjoyed my Ice pop I mean she dove after it and held on to me and the pop stick and I was struggling with her ..hubby was laughing as it did look funny...and then Ms Shug flaps her wings..OMG..she was barking and carrying on...

She certainly warmed her way into Hubby's heart..as she is sweet but ya gotta watch her..she steals things :)...and then laughs..and now she's dumping her food dish..OH NO !!!  hope this don't last long...

Ok, that's my story and I'm ready for bed..just printed out hubby's boarding pass for tomorrow.. the week flew by ..I'm gonna miss him..I wished it could have been 2 weeks that would have been wonderful ..but I just hope he stays off that leg and takes better care of himself..

Those traveling stay safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment