Friday, April 12, 2013

And it's Friday...HELP !!!

And it's Friday.....HELP !!!!  today I was scheduled to go to the Doctors office..not thrilled and sure hope no more surprises are in for me...HA ~ 

Morning I was pacing myself but I did get a good night sleep..Thank YOU LORD !....my appointment is for 1:45pm...and I'm listening to the news telling me how we are gonna get this storm..YEAH..right on target..

Got my critters done and took my BP again.. my arm is so dang sore I have bruised it pretty good I mean how many times a day do I have to do this dang thing...I know in the hospital they have that auto cuff going and I'm always ready to rip it off my arm..well here I have to place that on and each time I keep saying.."This is a pain in my ARSE"...

However my pressure is still staying in the high range so I need to get this taken care of...so here I go on that next merry go round...wooo hooo.....What ever needs to be done let's get this show on the road..

Can ya tell I'm racing with the moon...best get over it while I'm here cause I'm not overly fond of their procedures..

Now I drive into town and head on up to the Doc's office get parked and walk in the door and the place is kind of empty..then the young girls says, "What are you here for "?  OK, so I spill my guts and then she tells me I'm in the wrong building..hahahaha...Now this don't take the cake ..how am I suppose to know where to go I mean no one said anything different..but it's down the next two buildings...hahaha...so out I go and it's blazing hot and I have to get back in my car drive on over and find a parking space...psst..can ya feel my blood pressure rising..You Betcha Sweet Patootie..!!

Finally get in the building and it's freezing cold.. and I don't mean just cool..they have the air on Blizzard..Holy Crap...It's hot as hatties outside and freezing inside...why do I feel my pressure getting higher ???

So then I sit and sit some more and tap my toes and ask.."Can anyone turn this blizzard off"...everyone laughs but I notice everyone is  looking really cold.. I mean folks these old people don't have great circulation..can ya please turn the wind mill off....it's gonna snow any minute...

Then I hear my name being called and I get up..I mean I hang on to my cane cause I lost the feelings in my legs from being numb...and I drag my body into the waiting room ..again...get weighed in and then comes the "Take my pressure"...now this nurse puts the cuff on and I'm telling ya I was waiting for the gong to go off she pumped that sucker up I felt the pain in my brain...I even Yelped..hey..that's my friggin arm...and the reading was 183/112...HOLY CHITSKI...!

Doc came in and this young man, never saw him before was looking wide eyed..and very softly said, "We have a problem"...I shook my head then went into details of what happened to me..and I also explained "I'm an A type personality so little things can get on my nerves like incompetent people in the medical profession ..he got that point and then surprised me by saying, "they should have never prescribe that med with your background"...Yes, I was caught off guard..and after our lengthy discussion he decided to leave my meds alone but just increase my cozaar to 100mg and watch it carefully...

All and all I was feeling better when I was ready to leave...he also took my pressure again and it dropped 20 points but he used a bigger cup too..also said my arms looked pretty bad...I'll say.. Just call me blue LOL

Tonight now before I took my meds my pressure was 154/80 and I have been resting so that was better and I used my other arm ...but I'll be taking it again before I go to bed as I took my meds...

My day was long and the thought of having more problems when I'm just starting to get things together sometimes over takes me...but I do bounce back ...I made myself a promise I'm not letting them make changes unless they talk with my docs back in philly..plain and simple..

Now I'm gonna try and relax and the rehash makes my blood boil...LOL

So those traveling StaySafe and as always...God Bless..Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment