Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coming Around the Bend on Tuesday

Coming around the bend on Tuesday....yes, BP was 110/68 this morning and I was not feeling weak or light headed..thank goodness but I still took it easy..

Manage to get chores done and definitely had to rest in between ..but that's ok my pressure didn't drop or rise...and then with the day progressing I mainly paced my way through and even got to do more work on the second baby blanket..perhaps I might finish it next week if I keep this up LOL..

Tomorrow morning however this BEEZZZZZZ has got to step it up a notch cause if I keep laying down I'll become a part of the couch...perhaps even fall in...Gawd don't even want to picture that scene !!!

Today Ms Shug met a HOT DOG hahaha..yep, I made one for lunch and she was just a yakking so I thought I'll give her a little piece and see what she does...well she done ate it and then barked..hahaha...I got me a "Bird Dawg"...:)

Tonight I watched the voice and those people can sing and the youngest gal Danielle..what a voice and no training...she's gonna be fantastic when she gets a little older...wouldn't surprise me if Blake Sheldon didn't help her career..big time !!!

Now I'm ready for bed and took my BP..119/80  Woo HOOOOOOOOO!

Hopefully this is the beginning of it getting together..cause let me tell ya this is enough to drive ya bonkers not to speak of your arm being sore...OUCH !

So those traveling Stay Safe and as Always...God Bless Us All..

Psst.. I hope they catch the SOB that took an event in Boston and turned it into a nighmare...Such a tragedy...Praying for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment