Sunday, April 14, 2013

Take it slow and easy on Sunday

Take it slow and easy on Sunday....sorta .. I mean it's almost impossible to really just lean back...knowing I've got a lot to get done..I know I hear those little words..."What can I possible have"...well, being I cook for my critters it's never ending include now Ms Shug..she no longer eats raw veggies  hahaha..it's cook them and oh now on to MEAT..well Chicken that is with the bones :)

My batches give me several weeks worth of goodies for the crew but when I'm off kilter I lose my back ups..yep, it happens to the best of us..and being I've learned over the years only cook up so much in case the you know ..Expect it when you least expect it...LOL..

So for today I did get a little jump up..it was break up the bacos..in little tiny pieces..OMG..but I have to do that or my crew swallow them hole...another cute trick...and then fill all the cookie bins...take a breather..

My BP this morning was 134/77..woo hoo and through out the day it stayed in a pretty good range only one time hit 154/88...after I had done a little bit of in and out and sweep the carport...so good so far but I've got the week to see how it goes without any surprises..

Tonight before coming into the bedroom it was 127/67 and pulse 68..so I'm really feeling better and tomorrow is a busy day with a heavy load of work to get done and a quick run into the store..so we'll see how that goes..

This morning I also had a little sadness..RediWhip was down at the bottom of his tank and when I put the light on he never came up..so I buried him in my garden to be a part of the earth.. I'll miss him as I got use to him...but for right now I don't need any more jobs..so I'm taking a break !

And then we had a storm come through it was really quick and boy the rain came down sideways...next thing I knew the weather reports were flying...and all those notices going off...I'm surprised my BP didn't go 200..cause that sure does a number on me...but so far no news is good news..thank goodness..

Now I'm ready to lay down and the mad dash is on for tomorrow..this surely will be a good test of how my meds are working...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always God Bless Us All !

No comments:

Post a Comment