Monday, April 8, 2013

Surprise, It's Monday !

Surprise, It's Monday !....... how could I not know.. I mean trash day ..the excited of the big truck coming in ...Zeke barking his jaws off and Ms Shug joining in...Oh my Stars ......what music I listen too..OUCH !

Morning for me is always a blur.. I mean I have a set pattern and it works great for me..as long as no one interrupts my system..it runs smoothly most of the time..unless we have a storm then forget about it...hahaha...

Today I decided I needed a big break and that's exactly what I gave myself.. I needed Me Time to think about things...and of course my chores always have to come first...

I saw Ms Shug was going into action with the other food dish so I make a quick change and put the other new one in place..YES! I took pictures hahaha...I also will order more as this looks to be something that I'm gonna need for the home cage as well..so did a search on line and got a "special"...:)
Ms Shug letting me know she's unhappy with her new feed dishes...:)~


The new feed dishes..Quick-Lock-Crocks ...2 so far installed :)~


Ms Shug sitting on top of the one..and giving me the look...not a happy camper:)~

So as you see my darling sweeting is now not able to dump these cups..and she still has a water dish I haven't changed yet..but there's an "IF" in place and one more dish in waiting...!!!!!

Most the day I kind of did some of my work on the baby blanket and I only have another 2 inches and I'll border it and then start on the next one...got to make up time to get that ready to send out in May..



Today also was another special day...the Murder trial of our Cousin Angie...however the creep made a plea bargain and we all know how that can go... I am glad for the family that it's over as dealing with this for several years has been difficult...Nothing can replace Angie ...and now the family can just pray that Angie's memory will live on in her children ...One can never forget..but in away I hope and pray time will help all of us..

So with that I'm going to say "Good night to all" 

Angie, May you Rest In Peace....

God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment